marți, 3 martie 2020

The beauty of your cave

- ...it’s not about how my cave looks, it’s about how you see me. For you, my cave looks exactly the way you see me. And you see me the way you are. So? How do you see me? How do you see my cave?

- There is no darkness there...

- ...and that can be weird! Where do all those creatures live? Where are all the bats? Where do they even sleep?

- Are you even sure that there are bats? Why are there even supposed to be bats? Just because it’s a cave? It’s just like when you see an Asian person and you automatically think that their meal is mainly comprised of rice. Anyway, you don’t look Asian to me... you actually don’t look like anyone else to me.

- Should I be afraid?

- Most people are afraid of the unknown and other people are excited about it. So is your name  Unknown and are you notorious? How can one get to know you?

- But if I let you know me, will I still be Unknown?

- Yes, to a lot of people. You will always be the same. The only thing that changes is how I call you and how often we talk. So... are you afraid or are you excited?

- Not sure yet... just come a little closer.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu